Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Baby

WElllll...actually not a baby anymore I guess-Today is William's 2nd birthday. It is so hard to beleive that he is just a little person walking around, talking and making us laugh!! That was truly a day to remember. I think it was this hot outside but it wasn't raining. God blessed us that day in more ways than just the birth of our 1st child. He showed me again the man I married is the best friend and champion coach on earth.On that day I saw Jordan step up to a position that he was not sure of & took hold of the situation. HE IS MY HERO-! Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy--Mommy loves you more than you could ever imagine--you will always be our baby-

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

aw, beth, you're makin' me cry! happy birthday, william. God also has blessed you with a wonderful mommy and daddy! we can't wait until your party.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me cry at work. William is such a blessing to Chad and I. He is so lucky to have you guys as parents. We look forward to being there for all of his birthdays.