So here I am with MY Bebe (or right now it kinda sounds like GeeGee)--Happy Birthday to mommy's BEST Friend-
Bebe has been in our family since before I was born...since before Mommy and Daddy even knew they loved eachtother--she was Daddy's friend 1st then mommy's and ever since they have always just been...well together!! Bebe loves me and plays with me..she takes me swimming and mommy is pretty sure she lets me drink sweet tea..(shhh thats our secret)--WEll we love you and hope you have a great Birthday!After all you are the Bestest Bebe in the whole wide world!! I love you--William
2 comments:
She is the bestest Bebe in the whole world! Happy Birthday! And what a sweet post.
Ok, so thanks for making me cry at work. I just love you so much, William! Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish. It was a great day, with lots of little surprises.
Post a Comment