Wednesday, March 02, 2011

30

Happy Birthday Jonathan I'm so proud to call you my brother. I'm proud of who you are as a husband always putting Kelley first. I know this is a crazy time...lets call it a season...and well its CRAZY for you guys but you always put her first and that is awesome. You are a SUPER daddy to the girls and I love how you "date" them. They will remember that all their lives. Be their first boyfriend! I love to see the pride on your face when you are holding one or BOTH of the boys- I know you will raise them to be Godly men of character. I pray this day holds many exciting things for you as you look to the future. We love you and are so proud of you
In honor of my sweet brother in law Jonathan's 30th birthday today I thought I would list 30 things that I m happy are here-coming- or that I want to happen!

30. today I stepped on the scale and I'm 2lbs closer to the # 30! WOOT
29. The sun is shining and I'm so grateful I don't think I could ever live in Seattle or Alaska where it is cloudy and rainy/snowy alot
28. Its Wednesday and tonight I get to share what being a missionary is with precious 3yr olds. I love to see their faces when we explain that there is no greater thing they can do with their lives than share the love of CHRIST.
27. Today I got kissed by 3 very special boys--hearing I love you never gets old
26. Pedicures
25. fun springy haircuts
24. shopping for Easter clothes
23. flip flops
22. playing out side till they beg me to come in at night
21. Furman baseball
20. Greer Giants Baseball
19. Holding the newest Alexander..YUP ITS A GIRL..at least that is what William says
18. Having Kiran for a sleepover
17. St. Patrick's Day of course...Ireland Forever
16. NO MORE DIAPERS in our house...FOREVER
15. opening the windows in the morning and leaving them that way all night
14. Forsythia bushes/Tulips/ Pear Trees/ Hydrangea(my fav)
13. Amy's Spring visit
12. SHINE DNOW 2011 seriously this is going to ROCK this year...can't wait
11. Holding the newest Ferguson baby...don't they make the sweetest girls
10  Holding the newest Rowland baby----lots of love to go around-check out here on that news
9. sending William to school in shorts
8. um...hello my birthday week!
7. GIRLS WEEKEND AWAY
6. New recipes with fresh veggies..hoping to do some more local farm shopping this spring and summer anyone know of a good co-op?
5. outside exercise--which I pray that I can reach some new goals here
4. lunch dates with my husband
3. DINNER dates with my husband...are you feeling a theme--WE NEED A NIGHT OUT sans kiddos
2. praising GOD for Jordan's baseball trip away and being thankful he has great Christian friends
1. Loving my family and enjoying rebirth of spring and our Savior Jesus Christ when we celebrate Easter.


What are you thankful for? What are you looking forward to? What are your 2011 dreams?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

love this post. love you.

KLee said...

FUN! Spring has sprung! Which means all those babies and the beach are so. much. closer!!!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Am I really #13 or do you have another Amy coming for a visit? Fun times ahead! Love you!

beth said...

ummm NO AMY that is YOU! Love