Thursday, January 06, 2011

CRAVINGS

 

I can't think of anything I want to do than CRAVE the LORD the way I have craved food in the past. I have listened to Lysa Terkurst this past week on Focus on the Family  talking about learning to CRAVE God. It has been pretty amazing I believe it was 3 days..hmmm maybe 4. ANYWHOOO some thoughts to ponder even you are not on the track I am.            Happy Day 6 to me! see ya later muffin top.

** Who doesn't like FREE? Well go here and print off some weigh(get it~ way??) cute fridge signs to hold you accountable- love the idea of being empowered by God's word

2 comments:

The Burleys said...

I got her Made to Crave book for Christmas ... trying to finish a book I'd already started before I begin that one, but I can't wait to get into it!

Laura said...

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!