Lately I have looked over at William and thought to myself does he look older, taller, smarter? He just seems so grown up to me all of a sudden. Don't get me wrong he is still very much a little boy at heart and still loves to cuddle with his mommy every morning when its just the 2 of us up(which I will treasure each day until it stops) but he just seems so grown up to me. we can have real conversations about life, sports, our family, JESUS and it all of these things make me realize he will not be my "baby" forever.

Cowboy day at school during RED RIBBON/ the fight against DRUGS. I think he looks so pleased with himself in this picture. The hat he is wearing was his Great-Grandfathers hat and I know that is so special to all of us to have. (that smile is a TOTAL Jordan smile) I have seen so much of Jordan in him lately its scary......

Mismatch day during RED RIBBON week. I put this one in here so you can see how long and lean this kid is...built just like his daddy was at this age. It almost pained me to let him leave the house in this outfit that he picked out. UGH

William's Operation Christmas Child box that he helped pack. I love teaching him about giving to others. We as a family have had many
opportunities to share the love of Christ this year which in turn have led to many conversations about how we are to
always give back 100% of what we have been given. I love to watch William pick out his items for these boxes....so much thought and love go in. I had the opportunity to work at the
OCC packing station this year and I hope to bring him in a few years with me to Charlotte the day after Thanksgiving to the distribution center to see the 100,000s of boxes donated.
William you are a joy to be around. You make me and daddy laugh with your quick wit and funny jokes. by funny I mean that don't make any sense at all...but that is why we laugh with you. :) We are proud of the way you fight your way to the top in all things. You ARE mommy's first baby but can we stop reminding your brother of that he gets a little sensitive. Thanks
Our hopes and dreams for you are endless and we are so proud to call you our son.
2 comments:
I totally agree! He looks so much like a BIG kid - and those FEET!! My gosh, he has no choice but to grow into them:) And, by the way, he is a very handsome boy!
He does look more and more like his daddy for sure. And I can see how you were cringing at the mismatch outfit. It's like it physically hurts our eyes ;)
Post a Comment