So in 3 weeks I will be in NYC getting ready to board a plane for Dubai? What in the world? I have been "getting ready" in so many ways spiritually, emotionally and physically. am I ready? Uh HELLO no! I do think that there is no preparation for my heart for what God is going to do.
I have started gathering items to pack: skirts from friends so I can stay cool. I have a feeling after all of this cooler weather my body is going to have to adjust to the warmer more tropical climate, waterless toothbrushes for my flights...I mean I have to have good breath right- backpacks from friends, luggage that does not have holes, rips, and working handles-Rhonda is going to charge up my IPOD with praise and worship and sermons and even a book-(sorry Jordan taking the elvis and MJ off for a while)-got fun new shoes and a little travel outfit(=comfy pants and some layering items), borrowing a plug adapter from the PREGGS(sophies mom),,asked for specific prayer from my BESTIES and family. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW all of that to say ummmmmmmm I just have these daily freakouts well they are more sort of like I stop catch my breath and say " LORD --ROCK MY WORLD over there" SHOW ME that all these prayers we can accomplish so much for you in such a short time. SHOW ME how to pray for these people...SHOW ME and USE me in ways I never thought I could be USED. LORD bless my family as I'm away make them depend on each other in ways that only you can show them. LORD help me to take my fears and USE them after this trip with sharing how you have totally changed my way of thinking. YOU have given me a new freedom and blessed me with a group of friends that are like minded to totally change who we are and our families.
If you have read through the ramblings you are a CHAMP in my book! Continue to pray for me and this journey. Pray in the next 3 weeks that I will feel like I am ready to go. Pray for my health and for the health of the boys...all 3 of them! :)
3 comments:
It's going to be FABULOUS and your boys will be FINE, although I know they are going to miss you terribly. So excited for you, what a huge trip. When you decide to do something you do it B-I-G!!!
Don't let me forget to bring that adapter. I will pull it out of the closet when I get home...I will try and remember anyway. I am so excited for you! :) Love you!
So So So EXCITED!! Can't wait to hear how GOD shows up and uses you!
Post a Comment