Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Clean Hands

We bow our hearts
We bend our knees
Oh Spirit come make us humble
We turn our eyes
From evil things
Oh Lord we cast down our idols
So give us clean hands
and give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
Oh give us clean hands
and give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
Oh God let this be
a generation that seeks
Who seeks Your face, Oh God of Jacob
Oh God let us be
a generation that seeks
Who seeks Your face, Oh God of Jacob
We bow our hearts
We bend our knees
Oh Spirit come make us humble
We turn our eyes
From evil things
Oh Lord we cast down our idols
So give us clean hands and give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another Give us clean hands--Oh God
and give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
Oh God let us be
a generation that seeks Who seeks Your face, Oh God of Jacob
Oh God let us be
a generation that seeks
Who seeks Your face, Oh God of Jacob
Oh God of Jacob
(Give us clean hands)
So give us clean hands
and give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another Give us clean hands--Oh God
and give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
Oh God let us be
a generation that seeks Who seeks Your face, Oh God of Jacob
Oh God let us be
a generation that seeks Who seeks Your face, Oh God of Jacob Oh God of Jacob
I prayed this today. Have you ever prayed in worship to our GOD? I do everyday...I wonder sometimes what people think of me on my way to work when they see me singing with everything I have. :) What a simple prayer that packs in a lot of punch. Do we really know what it means to ask God to give us clean hands and a pure heart?? WOW....I prayed this today and for the opportunity to share Christ with someone in my path. I am praising GOd today that he is breaking my heart for those around me. PRAISE GOD

No comments: