Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Trying to catch a tender moment

Sometimes at night there are those rare occasions that Jay will stay still long enough to take a picture, read a book or get in a quick cuddle. After brother goes to bed he seems to want all our attention. GEE go figure. So here is my attempt the other night at a tender picture of daddy reading some books. every time I popped up he would CHEESE it up and look at me. I even tried to go behind the couch and he still saw me. After that he just wanted to hide from me. Oh well I tried.
Daddy reading how BOZ lives next door and goes to sleep after a nice story. We love BOZ
Daddy explaining how the BRAVES are in first place.

Where's Jay?
Love these jammies they say I LOVE MOM


Oh there he is! Notice how my sweet angels have pulled on the pillows and made little strings out of the loops. Glad I got the matching pillows...NOT




7 comments:

Caroline said...

One day when the boys are older you may look at those pillow strings and smile:)

Lauren said...

sweet post. love these moments!

The Burleys said...

Very sweet! :)

Jessica said...

Love that cheese smile!

Double Dees in SC said...

He is precious! And I love those jams - Dayne has them, too. GAP? I think I'll squeeze him in them until his circulation is cutting off, just because of what they say. :)

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Too cute!!! He has the brightest smile............like his momma

TCW said...

I love it!! He is so cute.