Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

We had a great time with W's team the Oklahoma State Cowboys a few sundays ago. All of the Northwood teams got to walk out on the field at the Greenville Drive Stadium. It was so fun to watch those boys AND girls parade around and just take it all in. We love that we have the Drive to go and watch what a fun place. This game was little J's first time. Great afternoon....a little HOT but tons of fun. I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT TO Mimi & Papa for sticking it out with me. Times like these I could NEVER EVER do it with out your help. So thanks and sorry I will try to pick cooler activities in the future. :)
2010 Cowboys
(w 3rd in line)

Cowboys taking in some pregame practice
This could be you one day buddy! :)



Ready for some baseball! GO DRIVE!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

FUN!!! We really need to get out to one of his games. Love little league!