Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Big Plans

Last week when I picked W up from school he told me he wanted his friends to go with his to visit Granny & Pappy in Rhode Island. Sweet thought! :) I tried to explain to him that was not really how that worked-but I thought it was nice he wanted to show his friends where his grandparents and some of his cousins live. The next afternoon he hands me the "tickets" pictured below...hope you can read it I scanned it twice hoping it would show up. This paper is where he took it around after asking who would like to go and made them sign it. HA he made them give their word they would go.Our conversation went something like this:

W: Mommy I made my friends sign this paper its their ticket
Me: Well son that is not really how it works. Flying on an airplane costs money and I'm not so sure your friends parents would let them fly with just me and daddy to RI
W: Well you aren't going! Its me and my friends to see Granny & Pappy
Me: Okay I'll tell them tell them to get everything ready.
NEXT DAY
W: Did you call Granny & Pappy and ask them yet if all my friends can come?
This kid makes me smile! Click on the picture to see his "tickets"




6 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

That is hysterical!!! 'Well, YOU aren't going, Mommy!'

Caroline said...

I am SO GLAD you shared that with us!!! He is going to LOVE to see this one day when you show him:)

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Too sweet. You need to post that awesome church picture!!!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

The Rollins Family said...

This truly made my day!!!

Rebecca said...

Yippee! My name is signed!!!! Tell William I am packing my bags!