Monday, November 03, 2008

School Pictures

So this awesome photographer came to the CDC where the boys go and she took a bunch of pics 161 to be exact of just my boys and I got to see all the proofs. A very nice thing when you are a working mom. I do have to say the stress of pictures is taken off my shoulders and for some reason they always seem to turn out better when I'm not there telling W to smile. Here are just a few of my favorites. Let me know if you are interested in having them take your kiddos pictures...they give GREAT deals....VERY reasonable! She told me to tell all my friends with kiddos and well that is you! I PROMISE the deals are almost too good to NOT do it for the grandparents for christmas......

check out the cool color effect! I think this is W's "Angel" look
MY FAVORITE of W! He looks so big to me .....TEAR

HAHA!
YOU just have to laugh at this one. Its the best of 10 taken that day! I thought it was great they went and got little J for some brotherly love!


Not really feeling the whole "theme" pictures..but I thought his smile was so sweet...and as you know I love me some baby toes!

This one pretty much sums up our sweet #2....



6 comments:

Caroline said...

W does look so old in the first pic I think. And, LOOK at J's smile - he is so cute and getting so big!! You have very handsome boys!!!!!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Great pics. Too bad I live so far away. I might have to go with this photographer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man, you've got some beautiful boys!!! These are great pics, Beth!

Outnumbered! said...

Those are GREAT!!!

The 4 Pierces said...

Sweet pictures! Such precious boys!

Amanda said...

Wow..those are great pics. They are both growing sooo fast!!