Friday, November 07, 2008

Fun Jammers and Food

Thought I would show you little J's first food experience...not really feeling it. THAT was a few weeks ago and NOW he LOVES it. I can't stop to take a picture of his sweet face covered in veggies or fruit cause he freaks out and grabs my hand to pull it to his mouth. He can put it away I will tell you that! HAHA

Below are some of the sweetest jammers that Mimi bought for little J! We love them! Not sure who they entertain more us or big brother.
trying to get the entire head if giraffe in his mouth. Sorry JenQ he wants to eat the giraffes not love them.

Oh the feet are the most entertaining part!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm slightly jealous of those pajamas. I wish i had some. Precious little boy.

Amanda said...

aw precious little pajamas!! i love the fun pj's.

Rebecca said...

Ohhh he is so precious Beth!!! I could just eat him up with those jammers!!! So glad to see you are all doing well! Love and miss you bunches!

TCW said...

I love those PJs. He is the cutest.