So I was tagged by sweet friend Nikki and have not really had a moment to sit and think about the answers until now...sorry sister. So after reviewing this I have to say that answering honestly will be from the pregnant point of view.
If you want I tag Heather B and Kelley.
1) First thing you wash in the shower? face...I put my cleanser on before I get in2) What color is your fav hoodie? grey its a classic and I LOVE it
3) Do you plan outfits? Depends on what the next day holds. Always plan W's so the battle does not start our day off
4) How are you feeling RIGHT now? VERY CONTENT! Hubs is next to me and Big Brother is asleep
5) What's the closest thing to you thats red? Can I say my furniture? if not a pen
6) Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Kendra delivered my baby-She is my HERO
7) Did you meet anybody new today? not officially
8) What are you craving right now? YOOHOO
9) Do you floss? Ummmm Try to at least every other day
10) What comes to mind when I say cabbage? slaw
11) Are you emotional? HAHA I mean I am PREGNANT
12) Have you ever counted to 1,000? NO
13) Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Depends on what the flavor is are there chunks of things...then I bite it
14) Do you like your hair? Loving my PROM hair...soon to go away after baby #2 comes
15) Have you ever met a celebrity? Rosie O'Donnell and Jeff Franceour(Braves) and I do think that counts
16) Do you like cottage cheese? Yes especially with fruit mixed in
17) What are you listening to right now? The dryer and ESPN news(are you even surprised by the latter?)
18) How many countries have you visited? 2- Mexico & Canada
19) Are your parents strict? I always thought so...but realized they should have been even more so
20) Would you go sky diving? In a heartbeat...but I should probably wait till J gets here
21) Would you have dinner with George W. Bush? sure
22) Would you throw potatoes at him? That is a strange question
23) Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Diamonds
24) Have you ever been in a castle? Gillette Castle
25) Do you rent movies often? Not unless RCM is spending the night
26) Have you ever made a prank phone call?Not recently..:)
27) Do you own a gun? Does a bubble gun count?
28) Can you count backwards from 74? I hope so
29) Brown or white eggs? I buy white, but only out of habit
30) Ever been on a train? All the time growing up..that is how we got in/out of NYC
31) Are you too forgiving? Hubs thinks so
32) Do you use Chap-Stick? uh not really..I LUBE up before I go to bed
33) What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Spending the day with his wife and little boy
34) Can you use chop sticks? Yes and proud to say I have taught my almost 4yr old too
35) Ever had cream puffs? YUM, especially the ones covered in chocolate!
36) What was the last CD you bought? Don't have to anymore...Hubs has Itunes
37) Is your hair curly? kinda wavy when I'm preggo...otherwise NOT AT ALL
38) Ever walked into a wall? In the office..remember that Michelle and I got that HUGE BRUISE
39) Fav time of the year? FALL
40) Favorite color? Lately I would say Blue
41) Are you sarcastic? sometimes...I am very tenderhearted so I try to be careful with my sarcasm so others won't be that way to me..doesn't always work
42) Do you have any tattoos? Yes! I'm certain you all knew that though
43) Do you sleep with the TV on? NOPE
44) What is your favorite animal? I LOVE LUCY PIERCE
45) Can you hula hoop? Yes...right now that might be entertaining for all.....
3 comments:
I'm glad J is home and y'all are able to relax a bit before Baby J gets here!! Oh, and after J and Oliver arrive, the three of us girls need to go skydiving - and anyone else who's been itchin' to go!:)
I do remember you walking into the wall. I do it all the time at my new job. And it would be pretty funny to see you hula hoop. I want to see your prom hair. Hopefully I can see you next time I come home. And I would love to take some pictures of your baby this summer!
Glad I can be your hero. Let's not let it happen in real life!
Post a Comment