Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So here we are...just me and my BOYS

Of course my intentions were not to make anyone jealous when I stated that we were at the beach. I do HOWEVER know how that feels as I miss the BEACH on a daily basis. I grew up about a 1/2 hour from 3 STATE park beaches and 2 smaller inlet parks. I was spoiled and never knew it...isn't that the way it always is? I LOVE this picture...not because its dark and you can't really see me in a maternity bathing suit! HAHA Although that is funny! But I just think it says so much to my heart. The AWESOMENESS of the sea...the quietness of the beach...and there we are mommy and her first born talking about who knows what...probably pirates. I look at it and also see a mommy who is about to have 2 little boys in her life to chase after! I don't know maybe its just me...but there is just something about the beach that makes you ponder life! OHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW I AM BLESSED!

13 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

That is a great picture of you with your two little guys! Isn't it hard to believe your "baby" isn't going to be the "baby" anymore? It's going to be awesome!

Kelley C said...

Awesome picture!

KLee said...

Nothing like making me cry this morning! Love it!!

Outnumbered! said...

I LOVE the picture! How perfect!

Anonymous said...

this is a tender picture! :)

The Burleys said...

What a sweet picture! I love it! Does Mimi get credit for that one?

It's a Mom Thing said...

It's a "framer" for sure!!

Anonymous said...

I will say that MIMI ROCKS when it comes to taking the "BEST" ones! I think that once your child gets used to being followed around by a camera its okay---and you never know that after a long day of pics there might just be THE ONE in the group---so that is why Mimi can always follow my boys around! Just look at the pics of W on my mantel ...those were just Mimi taking some shots and they could not have been any better if they were professional!!! Awesome MIL and a built in photographer in one! SWEET!

Annie said...

I think that picture would be great as a canvas wrap. (I think that is what it is called) You can send it to mpix.com for pretty cheap and they are great.
I am glad you are having a great time at the beach with your little man.

Caroline said...

What a great pic!! It might be cool to do it in black and white or some kind of grey tones picture(I'm not a photographer and have no idea what the correct "lingo" is for it)!

TCW said...

I love this picture almost as much as the one of you, JC, and William walking along the beach. You definitely should blow this one up. I hope you are having a good Birthday week so far.

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

love that pic too actually. I don't even own a maternity bathing suit and I'm going to the beach with hubs end of april! oh well. i don't really do water, but I do love the beach.

Shelby said...

Great, sweet, pic! What a moment to capture on film! I kind of wish I some kind of picture like that of me and stone (okay, not me pregnant, but a silouette of me and him somewhere neat like the beach!) Definitely FRAME and blow up!