Okay so now that I have gotten past the 4 -5 sometimes 6 .....(record for me was 8 time a day) BARFING...I FEEL GREAT! Welcome me Ladies as I am in the 2nd Trimester and LOVING IT! Now don't get me wrong...there are a lot of smells that still send me to gag and I get a little weak when I have not eaten or had anything to drink. OVERALL I am feeling pretty good...sleeping even better thanks to my new awesome body pillow called a snoogle! I think J wonders where he will fit in the bed with the addition of 4 new pillows and sometimes a sweet little 3 yr old! HAHA
I 'm LOVING MY Pregnancy hair the most! It is shiny and soooooooooo thick that I have to make sure I'm not walking outside with 1980's PROM hair in the morning! HAHA I love it! A few of my dear friends can't even get over how thick my hair is!I do remember that it was not a week after W was born that I lost that OOMPH and I went back to flat straight hair...but while it lasts I'm digging the do! I have to actually trim my nails and my skin is so shiny(not sweaty..yet)...with the occasional weird brown spot that I had after W getting darker. I have found that to be a weird pregnancy side affect. Any one else have those??? I had a friend Shannon that I used to work with she had a HUGE brown spot on the middle of her forehead that came out when she got pregnant with her daughter. CRAZY! But all worth it I'm certain of that! Well just wanted to share my new found FREEDOM into not barfing and feeling like I might at any given moment. I think the best part is I can actually enjoy this and the start of my fun maternity clothes...there are alot more fun things out there than even 4 years ago. EXCITED!
3 comments:
Congrats on making it to your second trimester! I'm glad you are feeling better!
I am so glad you are feeling better! :)
Did you go shopping recently? I need to get a few more things for sure.
Pillow...B hates that thing but it's oh so nice.
Hair...growing. Needs a trim and a style badly.
Spots...the third eye. Remind me to show you. HA!
Post a Comment