Sunday, November 04, 2007

So much for CLOROX wipes

Okay so much for being the "flu Sleuth" we are all SICK! the GREEN monster has entered our house and no I'm not talking about the RED SOX again. I have a sinus infection and even though I was promptly put on a ZPAK (I have the BEST drs) I feel like it is just not getting any better....W was up all night coughing..only to wake up early from the time change....CURSES time change! so here we sit surrounded by tissues,cough medicine,apple juice and krispy kreme(I was feeling sorry for myself this morning...so I splurged) Hopefully we will be up and about this afternoon for a little fresh air.

8 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

You poor things...bless your hearts! We'll miss you this morning, but hope you feel better soon!!!

Kelley C said...

I'm sorry you are all sick. We really enjoyed seeing you guys yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Caroline said...

Feel better! The doughnuts HAVE TO HELP!!!

Annie said...

I hope you guys are feeling better!

Shelby said...

Sorry you're feeling icky. We have gone through our bought of that junk too and it's no fun! Hope you feel better!

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

poor beth! i hope you are feeling better. i've got some frozen beef stew in my freezer (lots of it)...let me know if you want some.

Parkison Family said...

We're going through it now! :) I wish i had KK donuts though...its too far away. :(