Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Decorating for Mimi

On Saturday we got to "help" Mimi decorate her tree and house for the Christmas holiday! I say "help" cause we ended up doing the tree----not that I'm complaining cause I think during the month of December I would love to just decorate others houses and trees for a side job! WEll Mimi has very special ornaments that adorn her tree and we were very careful as to where they would be placed and how to put the special curly hooks on. All in all I call it a success as we only broke one ornament..(they are all glass). We arranged and moved...to help make this a happy , joyful season for our newest walker and curious little cousin K! (Auntie K can thank me later for trying to put the really breakable ones up higher) :) I just think Mimi has one of the prettiest trees around. That is why I like helping her get it all together!
See you have to VERY careful with the clock ones we found out those are Mimi's favorites!


And BELOW not only a change of outfit but the finished tree and W showing us his favorite ornament the yellow schoolbus!

2 comments:

Annie said...

W is such a cutie!

Kelley C said...

The tree looks beautiful. You two did a fabulous job.