Sunday, September 09, 2007

MOPS



Thursday night I had the chance to meet some new friends! I went to my first MOPS meeting and it ROCKED! I want to say a special thanks to Shayna for bringing her heart to church and sharing how MOPS has brought so much to her life. I can already tell that my life has and will be impacted.
I have been praying for GOD to open up my life to new opportunities and to really start living my life with the joy that HE intended for it. I am blown away at the things that have happend to me since I prayed that this May. **(you really shouldn't pray that if you don't want GOD to blow you away)** The LORD has helped me to hear HIm through my wonderful passionate pastor Dr. P ...making a call for change within ourselves and our church.
I have missed my girls in BS lately and am looking forward to starting our new study "Seeking HIM" on personal revival...how fitting ...GOD again showing me how HE has opened doors for this in my own life over the las few months...I just can't imagine how it will all unfold. The first week blew me away....I prayed for each member of our group that we will be able to grow from one another as we each have personal revival.
(back to MOPS) as I sat there in the meeting listening to other moms at my table all with children of their own and a few with similar boys like my W I was smiling on the inside...do you ever have that happen to you? Where you are so happy and at home with things that you are actually happy on the inside? Its been a long time since I have felt that way. I can't wait to share how MOPS goes and how our new BS goes! Most of all I plan to use my blog to tell the amazing ways that the LORD is working with hopes that maybe just maybe you might need encouragement in that area of your life.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I am so happy for you finding a great MOPS group, and I look forward to hearing more about it! We can pray for each other, MOPS sisters. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth- I know its been a long time and I owe you a long email..soon, I promise. I just wanted to say that Seeking Him is a fabulous study. I did it last semester. Convicting...whew but it will change your life!

KLee said...

I am so glad you have found a mom group! It's nice to be in a place where that is what you are supposed to talk about! Can't wait to see how God will work through you and in you with MOPS.