So family party was friday..WHewww......! Then Saturday I have been saving up on a few GCs to use( I bet you thought I couldn't possibly have any left) when the perfect time came...well I would have to say after a little boy turns 3 and you have been back a week from vacation sounds like a good time to me! So early Saturday morning I headed off for a massage( a GC from my parents). It was amazing.....ahhhh Why don't I do that more often? Oh right cause it costs $$$$!
Then a little rest before Cousin K came to SPEND THE NIGHT!!! That is right we got to keep little K for the night! I was sooo excited. As you know 99% of my neices and my nephew live in New England and I don't get to see them that often. What a treat it was. SO you all be praying that BIL J gets the job this week in our area so they cna stay nice and close.. I have LOTS of spoiling to do. What a night! She was an angel for us...did you think any less? I mean C'mon! I loved watching her in the tubby with the mirror...she kept waving and saying "heyyyyy" it was so sweet and she smelled so good after I could have held her all night long...I didn't...I almost did...But I didn't! Are you crazy...I want her to be able to come back. SOON HINT HINT
Yesterday I went to lunch with an old friend. L was the mother of 2 children that I was a nanny for in Beantown for 3 1/2 years. I had the opportunity to share how the LORD has blessed me since my time with them.(thanks for praying for that...the most awesome time came about during our conversation) I hope that I will have continued time to share with her as they do not know the Father. What a weekend.....and we are fully booked for the next month....where did the summer go?
4 comments:
k keeps begging for us to let her spend the night again...i think you spoiled her too much
Love that K did so well for you! Love that your lunch went so well with your friend! And LOVE the pics from W's party.
I am glad you got to get a massage! They are so wonderful. I wish I could have one every week.
I will stop praying for a job for J and K in the low country so you can keep your sweet neice close. Of course, that would mean I would get to see you more too. :)
Massages are great, aren't they?!?! I had my first massage EVER using a GC M gave me last Sept for my birthday. It was amazing and I felt SO GOOD afterwards. I just walked around downtown w/ a latte in my hand and was happy as a pig in mud!:)
Post a Comment