Saturday, July 21, 2007

Time with Friends

Last night we had dinner with 2 of our VERY best friends and their beautiful daughter. When we get together we have to stick to traditions that include Monterrey's, and ending the night with boys and playstation.(go figure)! :) I loved listening to the giggles of W and Camryn playing and chasing eachother. Here are a few of my favorites shots! J and I can not believe how well she is talking and so clearly. She has sooo many words. I know this makes mommy VERY proud!
Camryn playing IN W's dumptruck...she just thought that was great that she fit inside of it!


Camryn and an old hat of j's grandmothers. W calls it his Davy Crockett hat...Camryn called it kitty! hehe














SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
Sweet! Check out those faces! MAN we have cute kids!




















Finally ...we ended the night with Camryn showing us her trick...THE END!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Burleys said...

The pictures of Camryn and "kitty" has got to be one of my favorite of the night ... oh, and the "rear shot"! We had SO MUCH fun! Can't wait to do it again! Love you!

KLee said...

Friends are fun!
I love the new family pic!! What a beautiful family!

Annie said...

Glad you had some fun time with your friends. You guys do have some darn cute kids.