

So we had a wonderful time at the Greenville Drive game...thanks to Auntie Kelley's dad Mr. Frank. We had a tour of the NY Life building and had a great view. Our seats were awesome right behind home plate in the shade. Daddy and I sat and watched the pitcher, I ate IC out of the ball cap and I got to hang out with Uncle Jonathan and Auntie Kelley...what could be any better?

All the Fam back together again...I wanted really hard to look at the camera but there was way too much going on down on the field that I just had to get another peak. Hope you all had a great Father's day!
3 comments:
I am so glad you guys had a fun day together. It was great to have the "founding fathers" back together in SS yesterday. (even if we don't live there anymore) I hope you have a great day! Love you!
Looks like y'all had an awesome time! So good to see the whole family together.
What a blessing!!! I know you are more than excited to have everyone together again!
Post a Comment