Okay on to my 2nd part: Jonathan , Kelley and Kiran are coming home! I know what you are thinking...you already knew that! Well I mean in 6 weeks.....that is right around the corner. J and I are so excited to meet and hold our precious Kiran. J says all the time that he cannot even believe that his brother has a child and he has never seen her before...it really tears him up. We are hoping that they will be home in time to join us at the beach this year. Oh what a great time we will have eating at Lee's, and showing them the pancake place and newest find the Italian place with AWESOME pizza( thanks to Annie's visit last year). Playing in the pool, beach, and showing Kiran the alligators.....let's just hope they are in the lake and not behind where we are staying(W is hoping for the latter)
So be praying for their transition back to SC ...let the countdown begin.........
PS Magners looks like Hannah will have another playmate at the beach!
4 comments:
We are excited about seeing you guys again really soon! And introducing Kiran to you.
-kfc
I also hope Jonathan, Kelley and Kiran will be at the beach since we will be there the same week! :)
I am so excited about that! Also, how do I get the bathingsuite I bought to them? Will it make it in time?
How about you just bring it to the beach and give it to them in person......fun times.....
FUN, FUN!!!!!
Post a Comment