Thursday, May 31, 2007

A helpful and fun read

So I have a new read that I like to visit these days! This is where I found the now famous "Kiki's chicken cobbler" recipe that some of you have tried and loved like us! So take a peak and see all the fun ways to LOVE GVEGAS even more than you already do now!
WE are on a days instead of weeks countdown at our house till J,k and my precious Little K make their stateside arrival! Please be in prayer fro their transition and for easy flights. We will keep you posted with the many festivities that will encompass this event! Stay tuned...
And finally I'm ready to go the beach....not in a month I 'm talking right now....and don't know how I will remain focused until that day arrives......sand,sun, good seafood,,good windblown "beach hair" and family time! ahhhhhhhh



2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

If you sneak over tomorrow night, I'll shove you into a duffel bag and throw you in the trunk. You can enjoy a week at L'field with us!!! I can't wait! I'll take some pics to tide you over until later in the month.

Annie said...

You are always welcome to visit "Beach Magner" :)! I can't wait to go to the beach either, and I go all the time.