I saw that comment on TV last night (I'm assuming that's where you heard it, but I could be wrong). Kevin and I loved it.. a good reminder that worrying adds not one day to our lives and that we are in God's hands.
WE did see it on TV and I cried all the way through it--made me think of my mom and her incredible faith that NOTHING is so important that we can't bring it to GOD! Jordan and I have been repeating it in our prayers since we saw it--
6 comments:
I saw that comment on TV last night (I'm assuming that's where you heard it, but I could be wrong). Kevin and I loved it.. a good reminder that worrying adds not one day to our lives and that we are in God's hands.
WE did see it on TV and I cried all the way through it--made me think of my mom and her incredible faith that NOTHING is so important that we can't bring it to GOD! Jordan and I have been repeating it in our prayers since we saw it--
I need to remember that when I am laying in bed at night and a million things are running through my mind.
HERE'S a quote for you:
Yes, the man might be the head, BUT we ladies, we are the NECK!!
Beautifully said!! HAHA!
HAHAHAHA ---that was pretty funny
Post a Comment