ONE IS A REDSOX HOPEFUL
ONE WAS A REDSOX STAR(I'm still a fan...Rocket)
and ONE IS....WHO CARES he plays for the Yankees...get over yourself--pretty boy noone cares if you are fighting with Jeter---

YES its almost baseball season and that means this is one HAPPY GIRL!!! LOVE IT!!! It runs through my blood--I can smell that fresh cut grass right now...oh and the other night I saw a college kid break an aluminum bat??? that was a first!!!
5 comments:
I don't share your love for baseball, but I am glad you are excited about the up coming season! :)
GO SOX... Tell Jordan and his dad that I am jealous also- I am trying to get tickets now for the Boston Marathon Day game in April... SO much $$$$.
Have a good day- think lots of baby thoughts!
Suz-
We are praying for you guys---keep us posted-
Marathon game day that would be awesome----took W to the Ball park on Saturday they were having batting practice---he was in awe --he kept saying "Go BIG PAPI"--hahaha
Love you -Beth
LOVE IT!! Baseball is my favorite! I miss going to games...not that the Rangers are the best team out there, but they are the home team and the games are so much fun!!
Kendra-Its okay it took along time of being a TRUE fan for the RED Sox to step it up and be awedome and then last yr not sooo good ...but I love them anyway!!!! When we play W's game he says "Texas Rangers....Mr. John likes those guys!"
Post a Comment