
So this is my mom with my sister(I bet you can figure out which one she is) and my 2 sister in laws Val(laying on couch) and Maria(blonde hair). What a great pic...makes me smile everytime I look at it. So I was sitting and thinking that I have known Val since I was 8 yrs old...thats almost 25 yrs(you do the math to figure my age) and Maria since I was 10!!!! Both of them were HS sweethearts with my brothers--awwwwwww-
2 comments:
I love the pictures of your family!
Your blog is so nice, and I am just not as good at it. I am trying to post a "my family pictures" message, and I keep messing it up. I posted and then went back to try and make it better, but I ended up deleting pictures. I will figure this out some day and my blog will be snazzy too. :)
I promise I learned by jsut playing around with it--I like to post a bunch of pics in the albums which is so easy--maybe you can bring your snazzy laptop and we can teach eachother
Post a Comment