So here we are on a quiet Friday just waiting to meet our newest neighbor.
Daniel Luke Denton son of Rebecca and Seth. What an exciting time for us as friends. What a grown up thing to have neighbors and share lives with eachother. We actually moved in the same day as they did and did not meet eachother till about 3-4 weeks after. WHY you ask? mainly because neither couple could figure out who lived in eachothers house....we thought Seth's parents lived there and they thought Tobie and Jordan were married...hahahahahaha (just goes to show you how much Tobie and Chad did around our house for the 1st couple weeks)
We have grown to be good friends and I thank God for putting them in our lives...even better He put them right across the street from us. Funny to think William was just learning how to walk the night they introduced themselves to me in our driveway. I could have just died ...hair in a pony tail, in my pj pants. But since that night I can honestly say we have built on that and enjoy dinner, bible study and getting treats. Its not too hard to convince either couple to go get a treat.
Well friends...we await the arrival of your first born son with you.
I told Rebecca last night that we are going to bust out the monitors and see if we can hear them trying to get Luke adjusted to their schedules....hehehehe or better yet we could just get those 2 way phones and if you ever need me in the middle of the night I could run across the street.....I would do that for you..I might be in the same sleep pants when you met me!
**** Pics to follow of Luke*****
2 comments:
That was a very sweet post.
~Annie
YEA! I can't wait to meet this fella either. Rebecca, if you read this, I've missed you the last month or so. You have such a rockin' personality and I hope Luke will have a lot of his mama's traits. Lookin' forward to taking supper to these folks very soon! Welcome, Luke, I hope you get here soon.
Post a Comment