
A whole month early but here and healthy!!!! We love you and your parents sooo much and are glad that you could be here for your very 1st Christmas!! There is so much you have to learn about trucks and construction equipment William is just counting down till he can meet you in person!!! Merry Christmas to the Campbell Family! What a great gift this year!
Born: Sunday December 17th
Weight: 6.8(not bad for being early)
3 comments:
That is awesome. He is adorable! I love the name Jackson. That would of been Hannah's name had she been a boy. Please tell them I said congrats! I hope you are having a great day. I am very impressed with your high tech blog!
~Annie
Why thank you my friend!!! I'm stuck on how to add sidebars to the blog that will be my project over the next week or so---any ideas??? I think its a sweet name too---I told J that if we have a boy the next time he gets to choose.... I may regret that--hehehehe
Oh, he's so sweet! Look how big and healthy he is, and a month early, at that! Welcome to the world, Jackson Heath Campbell! May you know only love and happiness for the next 125 years!
Post a Comment