Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy birthday to my friend Annie



Happy Birthday to my sweet friend!!!(well really its on Monday the 4th) Have a GREAT Birthday weekend! You are and have been one of my favorite people--I hope that Brian embraces the whole "Birthday week" thing like Jordan has...if not he'll get used to it!! I love ya and can't wait to have lunch with you sometime soon--

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth, it was very sweet of you to remember me on your blog for my Big 26th! I am looking forward to a fun weekend, and Saturday night downtown Charleston Kid free!
Wow, I can tell that picture was taken not too long after I had Miss Hannah. (It was also the dark hair phase)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn;t have any "by yourself" pics---Wow sacrifice on Brian's part we are watching some GREAT football tonight--I proud of him for putting Birthday on priority--love you can't wait to hear all about the weekend

KLee said...

The pic was at one of my showers in January. I guess I need to take more pictures of my friends! Even though it was a while back you still look just as beautiful today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Annie!!!