The New Mr and Mrs.......WAAAAAAAAIT(sound of cars screaching) whew that was close I didnt miss it yet--that was my nightmare last night that I missed Michelle & Steven's Wedding--sheeesh my mind plays sick jokes on me....
Seriously tomorrow is the big day! I feel like it can't possibly be here already.Michelle is the one of the best things that has happened to my life/work. She is a ray of sunshine and her laugh....ohhhh the LAUGH...it can just make you smile hearing it. I'm so excited for her wedding to see how pretty she will be and to watch her make the commitment to GOD that Steven is her husband. She has been a real prayer partner and the world's best encourager. I am soooo proud of the choices she has made for her life. After tommorow she will be living in Auburn, Alabama....(sniff sniff :() this of course makes me very sad that I will not get to see or better yet hear her everyday at TFBC but I am happy that God brought Steven in to her life to make her complete. I love you and hope that your carpal tunnel from texting will subside as you are now under one roof..hehehe
See you at the church sister....I'll be the one bawling my eyes out in the back I'll try not to blow my nose too loud!
******* UPDATE******
Michelle was one of the sweetest brides I have ever seen! She had the most beautiful smiles and just her energy was PURE JOY!!!!! Congrats!
2 comments:
It was a beautiful wedding and so spiritual. I don't even have to hear Michelle's laugh to smile I just have to think about it. I can't believe we won't see her every week, but she and Steven are definitely in our prayers. Come see us soon you crazy newlyweds.
Thanks Beth! I miss you greatly! And Tobie too. How's their little bundle of joy?
Post a Comment