Thursday, September 07, 2006

Welcome to our world Kiran Elizabeth Caskey

CAn you BELIEVE IT!!! I can't I mean I'm sitting here its 3:45 AM and I just cannot sleep! Kiran(meaning ray of light in Hindi) HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! Jonathan & KELLEY are parents--J says he thinks she weighs around 7lbs and they won't measure her until tommorow because they told them "you can't stretch her out on the 1st day" :) so we will know that maybe tommorow. Kelley did the whole thing without any medicine--Girl I'm so proud of you--YOU GO GIRL!!
Is any of this making any sense? Well hopefully I will be able to show her off in pictures soon!
PS I almost handed the phone off without even asking the name and Jonathan said"Hey do you even want to know her name???" I guess I was just soo excited--I wish I could have bottled up Jonathan's excited voice---IT WAS AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, I don't know if Jonathan and Kelley get to view your blog, but just in case, I wanted to send them a message:
Congratulations, guys! Brian and I are so excited for you. Kiran is such a pretty name. Little girls are so wonderful. You are going to have so much fun with her. Enjoy every moment while she is so small! We are praying for you guys, and we can't wait to see pictures.